Subscribe:

Labels

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Tanawan In Laur, Nueva Ecja



 Just a month ago, I and my significant other thought of having breakfast somewhere and we've decided to drive around Cabanatuan City. Upon searching, we've chanced on a very nice place which is about a 20-minute drive from the heart of the city. 

Tanawan, Laur, Nueva Ecija
Tanawan Terrain
We've decided to go looking for a place to eat in the now becoming famous Tanawan in Laur, Nueva Ecija. Growing up in a family that love outdoors, I came to grow fond of this place instantly. It was a bit rainy that day but the road to this place is not really something that's scary to drive through.

Tanawan Laur Nueva Ecija
Me by the roadside, behind me is the gorgeous view of Tanawan
So we stopped by several spots along the way to take some pictures. Including this one above. As you can see, the view is breathtaking. And literally a breath of fresh air.  I never knew of this place until this impromptu trip. 

Tanawan Laur Nueva Ecija
Tanawan View
This photo above was taken from the place where we've had our breakfast. It the view was even lovelier here made possible by the red and yell flowers (I don't know what they're called). As for the food, well, it's just the usual stuff that you can find in carinderias but the place made it more appealing to our taste.

From this short trip, I must admit, I was impressed. And I might be going for seconds,and thirds and so on. Haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment